Terms & Conditions
Our vessels all operate within the code of conduct adhered to by Upper Thames Passenger Boat Association and where appropriate governed in their operation by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency ed pills that work.
- A provisional booking is held for 24 hours. If confirmation of the booking with a deposit is not received within this period the reservation is automatically cancelled unless specific arrangements are made with HSC staff.
- Details of the trip, such as destination, catering, bar etc. should be clearly stated when making the reservation. Any requested changes within 30 days of the booking are at the Company’s discretion.
- During the hire period, the vessel shall remain under the complete control of the captain and crew and the Hirer shall be responsible for the conduct of the passengers on board.
- The Company may, at the discretion of the captain, vary the course of the voyage should the circumstances so necessitate. The Company does not guarantee that any vessel will commence or complete any journey or any part thereof in any given time or if conditions are beyond the control of the captain.
- The Company will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, illness, accident or delay to persons embarked or their possessions, howsoever caused, sustained on board the vessel or embarking or disembarking, unless it can be proven to be caused by the negligence of the Company or its staff members.
- No food or drink may be brought on board by passengers other than by prior arrangement with the Company. 30 days notice is required for cancellation of food and drink ordered.
- For Henley Regatta and Henley Music Festival and other special event bookings, the deposit is non-refundable unless 3 months written notice is given. The balance of payment due date will be advised to you by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to alter prices without notice where there is a change in VAT or mooring costs outside of our control.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to make sure that the members of the party are aware of the Conditions of Hire.
- Any damages caused to the vessel by guests behaving negligently will be charged for. Losses, damage and breakages to any fixtures, fittings or equipment will be charged for. Also included is the excessive breakage of glass.
- Guests are expected to behave in a responsible manner which ensures their own safety on board. This includes responsible drinking, suitable clothing and behaviour in accordance with the instructions of the skipper and crew. We reserve the right to stop serving alcohol and/or bring the charter to an early finish if the Captain deems necessary.
- The maximum boat capacity number is given to the Hirer when the booking is being made. On the day of charter the Hirer is forbidden to allow more passengers on board as the boat will no longer be insured under the Company’s public liability insurance policy.
- All payments are due 28 days prior to cruise. Overdue accounts will be charged at 5% per month until account has been settled in full.
- Cancellations by the Hirer can be made up to 70 days prior to the cruise and a refund of deposit minus administration fee of 10% will be returned.
- Cancellation within 7 days of the proposed charter date leads to a forfeit of 50% of the charter fee.
- If the Company is forced to cancel due to adverse weather, mechanical breakdown or any other problem meaning your cruise cannot go ahead as planned, an alternative solution will be provided – this may be a different boat, venue, date or a static event. If no alternative can be arranged then a full refund will be given minus a 10% administration fee.
- On request, drinks can be provided and paid for on consumption by agreement of the Company but only with a valid debit card being given before the trip. Payment will be taken after the trip and a receipted invoice sent.
- All boats are non-smoking unless stated otherwise.
viagra on line If you would like more information contact us using the information below.